Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 5, 2010

BE WITH ME

DATELINE NEW DELHI
circa 1992

Be with me
Like the soft clouds overhead.

I see you or not
But you be there
For those moments
When I like
To be soaked in your love.

I carry on with my travails
But you follow my trail
Without me knowing it
Without me feeling the itch
To get rid of you.

You don't knock at my door
I am lost in my world
Which includes you.

You just come and caress me
Toe to head
In your unconditional love
Your unending compassion.

You have touched me
My friend
A touch
Like that of soft clouds overhead.

©sumeghaagarwal

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a dreamer, an optimist, a person with a voice. A normal being who trained as a media professional in India and Australia. I am also a trained community worker. I love trying out new things, taking up new ventures etc. etc. I am bilingual and multicultural. I am a planetarian and try my best to live beyond barriers created by often very unkind human kind for humans and other more important living beings. I live my life reading, thinking, writing and talking.